[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to configure Jbpm in non-distributed tomcat cluster?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 21 06:04:28 EST 2008

anonymous wrote : 1. How to "use the JbpmContext to handle your transaction"? Can you give an example?
Just basic jBPM usage. Closing the JbpmContext will commit the transaction in the default jBPM configuration. Only if you have configured another transaction manager in the hibernate config, this transactionmanager will do it.

This all is in the docs btw.

anonymous wrote : 2. Why the basic configuration works for me if no Hibernate second level cache?

Because there is no caching then on that level in a tomcat 'node' and the DB is what they share

anonymous wrote : I have maybe 3 Jbpm engines run on 3 different machine, don't I need any special cluster configuration?
No, because they share a database

anonymous wrote : How Jbpm engines synchronize (for example, the status of JbpmContext) with each other?

They do not 'synchronize', they share a database

And it might even be that a second-level cache is not a realy problem if just configured to only cache the processdefinitions... Not sure how to do that though

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191204#4191204

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191204