[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Problem binding JCA AdminObject when -ds.xml is deployed

umarao_g do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 21 12:05:56 EST 2008

Hi,

 I am trying to deploy -ds.xml for binding an org.jboss.resource.deployment.AdminObject to a jndiname but the deployment show no result (seems it deployed) and does not bind. I see this problem only in jboss-5.0.0.CR2 and jboss-4.* works fine.

Pasting you the -ds.xml content:

<mbean code=\"org.jboss.resource.deployment.AdminObject\" name="test.admin:name=testadminobject">
   <attribute name=\"JNDIName\">sampleadminobject
   <depends optional-attribute-name="RARName">jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='myadmin.rar'
   <attribute name=\"Type\">test.sample.Foo
   <attribute name=\"Properties\">
      parameter1=x
      parameter2=y
   <\/attribute>