[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal 2.7.0 - Reordering Pages on a Portal

lloy0076 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 21 17:48:42 EST 2008

Hi There,

Under the default theme installed, each page in a Portal turns up under its own main tab with sub-pages becoming a drop-down type menu of that tab. I don't have an issue with this feature.

However, I can't figure out how to reorder the tabs in the administration GUI at all.

I can reorder the content of the tabs (eg. make the contents of the page 3 column, put Portlet Instance A on the left, Instance B in the middle and Instance C on the right).

Is there currently a way?

DSL

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191427#4191427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191427