[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: RepositorySelector and hibernate log

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 22 03:07:44 EST 2008

"boby" wrote : In fact, it would be more simple to use the jboss-log4j.xml to manage the log config for each application. The inconvenient is to have to manage this file on every Jboss server, but this solution avoids the problems with the Log4jRepositorySelector which seems to me hard to apply perfectly.

I have to agree with this. The repository selector approach looks a bit complicated and i have seen posts in this forums where users have tried configuring it without much luck.

JBoss-4.2.x makes configuring your own log4j.xml very easy. If you have an option of moving to JBoss-4.2.x, let us know, we can point you to a thread where configuring log4j config file is explained.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191457#4191457

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191457