[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Running (jms) http invokers on 8080

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 23 08:03:10 EST 2008

Ah I just realised you're trying to start a connector on 8080 - this port would normally be used by tomcat on JBoss AS so that won't work unless you disable tomcat.

I believe JBoss Remoting provides a "servlet transport" which effectively allows you to connect via tomcat and which proxies the traffic to and from a messaging instance, but that's not currently a supported transport for JBM. (That's not to say it doesn't work)

It's something we'll look at supporting probably for the next EAP.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191543#4191543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191543