[jboss-user] Jboss Embedded Beta3: WebInfLibScanner

essaiprenom essainom essainp at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 24 02:36:08 EST 2008

Hello,

Using elipse 3.4 and tomcat 5.5.23, when I am trying to deploy my web application with my ejb3 in a jar in /WEB-INF/lib, it works fine.

But when I put my ejbs3 in the /WEB-INF/classes folder, it doesn't work, which is like that my ejbs were not deployed by the jboss embedded.

I am using the listener com.jboss.embedded.WebInfLibScanner.

How ca I make them deployed by jboss embedded ? Like this I don't have to create a jar file of my ejbs.

Thx.

jonu.