[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Problem with minimal server

swedeNewbie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 14:01:00 EST 2008

Hi all!

I'm using jboss-5.0.0.CR1, and with the "default" server everything works just fine. But when I'm trying to use the "minimal" server something goes wrong, (propobly because my lack of knowlage in jboss).
In server.log  I can see that my .jar file has been fully deployed, but it is not possible to connect to it. The message when I run the client is that the bean is not bound.

Before I put my .jar file in the deploy-dir it is empty, is this correct or should there be some default files?

Thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191849#4191849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191849