[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Configuration deployments

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 15:41:00 EST 2008

"david.lloyd at jboss.com" wrote :
  | Is this possible to do?  Maybe even using SchemaResolverDeployer to produce the custom metadata type, which is then handed to the program (perhaps with an install callback)?
Sure, this is nothing abnormal.
We do this all the time.
e.g. EJB metadata --> JBossMetaData
It eventually gets used by EJB container, helping create proper services/beans,
but never gets undeployed, since there is nothing to undeploy.

How you create your metadata is up to you.
For parsing I would definitely use SRD, as it's probably the easiest+cleanest way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191884#4191884

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191884