[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Configuration deployments

alesj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 16:20:33 EST 2008

"charles.crouch at jboss.com" wrote :
  | But we don't use this technique to configure/reconfigure the EJB Container itself do we?

No, I would expect EJB Container to be a bunch of MC beans,
hence configurable via MC based ManagedObject.

"charles.crouch at jboss.com" wrote :
  | I thought that would be analogous to what David is trying to do?

Perhaps I didn't give the best example + missing some details. :-)
It was more about just using metadata and not making it into beans + not undeploying it.

But there is nothing preventing you to annotate your custom metadata
with ManagedObject annotations and then exposing them.
I guess some more MO impl details are needed,
e.g. InstanceClassFactory or ManagedObjectBuilder

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191901#4191901

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191901