[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JDBMCacheLoader location property

cavani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 22:17:16 EST 2008

Indeed... and the fix is pretty easy too.

But, I get another abnormality... removing all children nodes from root using the cahe instance result in a non-empty tree in JDBM (dump() shows nodes but the cache instance, no). Even using CacheLoader directly doesn't remove everything at first. Another "bad behavior" is the file size that stay big as the latest maximum size (even after entry size return 0).

I am using List, List of Lists and List of Maps as values.

If someone know why, it will help a lot (and should be reported in FAQ, I think).

Anyway, I will try evaluate this soon or later.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191952#4191952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191952