[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Using ServerInvokerServlet for Jboss Messaging

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 24 23:09:38 EST 2008

"garwind111" wrote :
  | I have some difficulties to find the InvokerLocator that is generated from your sslservlet Connector.

Start up the Application Server with the servlet Connector *-service.xml file in place and look in $JBOSS_HOME/server/$CONFIG/log/server.log.

"garwind111" wrote :
  | My clients were connecting through jndi binding. How can they connect now ?

You mean getting a queue or topic?  That shouldn't change.

By the way, I was recently reminded of JBMESSAGING-1131 "Add configuration for Remoting servlet transport".  You should find some useful configuration files attached to that JIRA issue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4191957#4191957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4191957