[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: New SystemOuts since upgrade to 2.0.0.GA with Jboss AS (

DerMas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 04:56:06 EST 2008

Just some more info:

The sysouts come from the class:

  | package org.jboss.aop.util.logging;
  |
  | /**
  |  *
  |  * @author <a href="kabir.khan at jboss.com">Kabir Khan</a>
  |  * @version $Revision: 1.1 $
  |  */
  |
  | public class SystemOutLoggerPlugin implements LoggerPlugin

The methods used are:

  | public void debug(Object message)
  | {
  |    print("[aop-debug]", message, null);
  | }
  |
  | public void trace(Object message)
  | {
  |    print("[aop-trace]", message, null);
  | }

I noticed that the same debug method is used, when executing the aopc precompile task with verbose = true
It is ok, when it is used during the aopc precompile task, but I dont want it, when executing my ejbs(loadtime weaving is off) :/

Btw. I deployed my project on tomcat 5 with axis 1.4. and there i got no sysouts on my clientside console. So maybe it has something to do with the Jboss AS? But I cant believe that since the sysouts are on the clientside.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192012#4192012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192012