[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Expiry_Queue testing

Sandypriya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 11:20:39 EST 2008

JBOSS 4.2.3 and JBM 1.4.0 SP3

I would like to test, whether the timeout messages go into EXPIRY_QUEUE or not?

for this, I modified my send method to

  | sender.send( message, DeliveryMode.PERSISTENT , 4, 1000 );

and made my consumer(mdb) off. Then, I restarted my application server, with my consumer on, I don't see the messages going into EXPIRY_QUEUE,the message count is still 0.

Is there any guarantee, that the timedout messages will go into EXPIRY_QUEUE? Any suggestions?

Thank you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192189#4192189

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192189