[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: variable scope from a script

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 11:56:24 EST 2008

Martin, Tom,

That is precisely the reason I was kind of amazed and thought there was some strange behaviour in the source. I was adapting the unit test locally to match this more expected behaviour. but changing it might create a problem for other users that 'use' the current behaviour.

Tom, ok sorry I did not make myself clear enough, the bug could be major major, but with low priority then since not a lot of users (you seem to  be the only one) encounter it) The impact could even be major for the reason I mentioned before. Could you create a jira issue? I'll change the priority then ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192203#4192203

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192203