[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: No such user admin

nvipas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 25 19:00:40 EST 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : anonymous wrote : --- MBeans waiting for other MBeans ---
  |   | ObjectName: jboss.ejb:service=EJBTimerService,persistencePolicy=database
  |   | State: CONFIGURED
  |   | I Depend On:
  |   | jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS
  |
  | Looks like you also removed the hsqldb-ds.xml file. That file declares the DefaultDS data source. Unless you plan on converting DefaultDS to use Oracle (or some other database), you should put the hsqldb-ds.xml file back into the server/xxx/deploy directory.
  |
  | And I repeat:
  | PeterJ wrote : What username and password did you provide in [the oracle-ds.xml] file? Is it a valid Oracle username and password?

You are right.  I did remove hsqldb-ds.xml.  I will put it back and retry.

Thanks very much!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192306#4192306

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192306