[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Inter portlet communication

nhearne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 10:37:48 EST 2008

Hi
I have portletA, portletB and portletC all in the same page. I have defined one listener (at the page level) and have included the relavant configuration inside the jboss-service.xml so that a parameter is passed from PortletA to PortletB and it all workd.
Now I need portletC to listen to portletB. Is this possible? if yes how do I go about and do it? e.g. can I defice another listener at the page level?

Best Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192524#4192524

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192524