[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: java.sql.SQLException: You cannot commit during a manage

trouby do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 14:50:41 EST 2008

Hey,

Not that I'm very familiar with JBPM's source code but here's the code of createSchema:

  | public void createSchema(String jbpmContextName) {
  |     JbpmContext jbpmContext = createJbpmContext(jbpmContextName);
  |     try {
  |       Services services = jbpmContext.getServices();
  |       DbPersistenceServiceFactory persistenceServiceFactory = (DbPersistenceServiceFactory) services.getServiceFactory(Services.SERVICENAME_PERSISTENCE);
  |       persistenceServiceFactory.createSchema();
  |     } finally {
  |       jbpmContext.close();
  |     }
  |   }

I didn't see any JBPM code that commits the transaction, seems like persistenceServiceFactory.createSchema(); invokes the schema creation via Hibernate's SchemaExport class which probably somewhere perform the commit by itself,

I didn't go to deep but if somone is familiar with it then I'll be glad for a solution,

Otherwise, I'll try to invoke the method over a non-CMT,

Thanks a lot :)

Asaf.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192621#4192621

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192621