[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: No such user admin

nvipas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 15:33:00 EST 2008

Thanks for info on location of the .cfg.xml files.  The issue was in portal-oracle-ds.xml.  Having noticed there are two places to provide un/pw, I eliminated the un/pw in the connection-url line.  And that somehow triggered the 'No such user admin' issue.  Don't know how.  Obviously this is some kind of a very minor bug that trips users who tend to think on "why two places to specify un/pw in portal-oracle-ds.xml?" and do cut short the connection-url line by eliminating the un/pw in it, as there is explicit mention of it in the user-name and password lines.  Treating this as a closed issue from my end.  Thanks for all the help and support by way of very valuable info/insight.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192629#4192629

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192629