[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: .ear priority deployment

benoitx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 16:19:27 EST 2008

Hi All,

I have a similar problem, I'm trying to get a Quartz MBean setup and get it to deploy AFTER my ear application (the Jobs classes are included in my ear file).

How could I do this?

Using this dependency does not work
<depends>jboss.j2ee:service=EARDeployer</depends>

As it seems to be completed before the app is actually deployed.

I even tried 3 dependencies:
<depends>jboss.ejb:service=EJBDeployer</depends>
  | <depends>jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=QuartzDS</depends>
  | <depends>jboss.j2ee:service=EARDeployer</depends>

But same problem, it looks like Quartz is launched before the ear is fully deployed...

Any pointer/solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Benoit

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192643#4192643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192643