[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - jboss with website root which sits deep in the app

down7ime do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 26 23:16:06 EST 2008

Hey Guys,

Have an odd problem with my coldfusion web app which im trying to run under apache and jboss.

So far i have apache successfully redirecting requests, jboss and coldfusion seem to working fine together, my problem is that the web application root is not actually in the deployment directory but a few folders below that, for eg.

/ - deployment directory
/project/site/root - my app root

now the structure is like this due to the framework that im using, is there a way to setup jboss so that the application root is a few directories below the deployment directory?

Any help appreciated, thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192666#4192666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192666