[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Cannot obtain java type mapping

bartatamas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 27 05:18:32 EST 2008

Hi!

I'm trying to create a web service from a session bean:

package foo.ejb;

import java.util.logging.Logger;

/**
 * @ejb.bean name="MerchTermWS"
 *           jndi-name="MerchTermWS"
 *           type="Stateless"
 *           view-type="service-endpoint"
 */
public class MerchTermWSBean implements SessionBean {
	public void ejbActivate() throws EJBException {}
        public void ejbPassivate() throws EJBException {}
	public void ejbRemove() throws EJBException {}
	public void setSessionContext(SessionContext arg0) throws EJBException {}

	/**
	 * @ejb.create-method
	 */
	public void ejbCreate() throws javax.ejb.CreateException {}

	/**
	 * @ejb.interface-method view-type = "service-endpoint"
	 */
	public void receiveImNotif(ReceiveImNotifIn data) {
	}
}

The wsdl contains only one operation with one input parameter:

The input parameter is complex type. from xsd:

  <xs:element name="receiveImNotifIn">
    <xs:complexType>
      <xs:sequence>
        <xs:element name="merchTermId" type="xs:int" />
        <xs:element name="merchTrxId" type="xs:int" />
        <xs:element name="bankTrxId" type="xs:int" />
        <xs:element name="bankTrxResult" type="xs:int" />
        <xs:element name="authCode" type="authCodeType" />
        <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="mpiCat" type="xs:int" />
        <xs:element name="isRepeated" type="xs:boolean" />
      </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>

I generated a Java class for this type, using wsimport tool
(foo.ReceiveImNotifIn)

When I deploy the bean, the JBoss say:

org.jboss.ws.WSException: Cannot obtain java type mapping for: {http://mf.cellum.com/MerchantManagement}>receiveImNotifIn

Can somebody help me how can I set type mappings?
In the source code of JavaWS I see that a TypeMappingRegistryImpl object is instantiated and returns a newly created TypeMappingImpl for encoding: literal. The LiteralTypeMapping class registers some data types, but I don't know how to add my foo.ReceiveImNotifIn to this. I think the java-type-mapping in wsdl is not good for this problem because it dies earlier.

Thanks, Tamas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192721#4192721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192721