[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: event queue size is at 98% threshold

lovelyliatroim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 27 16:57:40 EST 2008

I dont think the problem is related to state transfer, its after i do the state transfer i look to empty the region, this i assume triggers eviction event(s) that get placed on the queue to get evicted.

I then get the above message(s) but what is worrying is that after things have cooled down i till have data items still in the cache for that region. It should be empty which leads me to believe that if the queue is full then the eviction event is discarded.

By the way the removeRegion does nothing for me, region is still there in its entirety. Is there any way of removing a region with many nodes in one go without causing a flood of events that overflows the queue??

Havent had the time to look at this since but its on my todo list.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192893#4192893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192893