[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: How to set ping timeout of ConnectionValidator?

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 28 01:40:57 EST 2008

Hi Mark,

Yes, the JBossMessaging code is quite elegant, but there's a steep learning curve.  I've been there.  :)

Unfortunately, it's been at least a year and a half since I've last had a good understanding of their code, so I don't have a quick answer for you.  However, when I get a chance, I will see if I can see what's going on.  I'd like to know if there's a Remoting problem involved.

By the way, I just discovered a related problem, though it affects only the ping period, not the ping timeout.  It's described in JBREM-1069 "Make ConnectorValidator configure ping period correctly".

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4192924#4192924

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4192924