[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - How to protect datasource with security role

henryzhao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 28 10:36:03 EST 2008

I am doing a project migration from Weblogic to JBOSS 4.2.2.

In weblogic, we can define a security policy to protect datasource only accessed by centain roles. Which means, if you are not in the group, even you know the database username/password, you can't access that datasource.

I looked at JBOSS datasource setup, only thing I can do now is to use application-policy to encrypt database password.

Can anyone here show me how to do it in JBOSS?

Regards,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193060#4193060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193060