[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: NullPointerException while setting Bridge

YogeshGLX do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 28 12:51:47 EST 2008

Ok guys, found out on my own, a rather dumb mistake on my part:
In RemoteJMSProvider configuration, I forgot to add attribute FactoryRef, i.e.

<!-- The combined connection factory -->
  |     <attribute name="FactoryRef">XAConnectionFactory</attribute>

I added it and everything went smoothly!

I still have one more dumb question though, if anybody can take time to enlighten me:
Why I need to specify this "Combined Connection Factory" attribute?
Well, as you can guess, I'm pretty newbie here, and so I am not to able to figure out why this is MANDATORY and why the bridge collapses before it is even made if this is not specified and that too with NPE?

Thanks anyway!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193101#4193101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193101