[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: how to customize the TM for my EJB3 app?

mazz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 28 14:41:03 EST 2008

I'm thinking I might be able to inject an interceptor in my EJB3 interceptor chain - write my own annotation like @InterruptOnTimeout - and when the method is called, the interceptor looks for the existance of this annotation on the method and if it finds it, it grabs the transaction and adds my own checked action to it (I am assuming the interceptor has the ability to call some APIs to do this).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193123#4193123

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193123