[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Jboss-cache ConfigureException: configure(): can't invok

Meena Rajani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 29 06:59:32 EST 2008

Hi Manik,

 Thanks for the reply, Actually I was importing the wrong libraries accidently, instead of Jboss cache libraries few of the libraries were from glassfish besides that in build.xml file at diferent nodes the isolation level was not the same.  So the problem is resolved.
I am working on research project, in which I am optimizing cache for  certain requirements.

Thanks a lot for help.
Meena

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193173#4193173

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193173