[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - HTML layout changes maximizing the portlet

davided80 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 29 08:52:46 EST 2008

Hi,
maximizing a portlet, the structure of the HTML page changes

from

Shouldn't the "footer-container" be always under the "portal-container"?
We are using the downloaded version of JBoss Portal 2.7 Community Final Release

By the way, thanks for the great work on JBoss portal.

Davide

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193179#4193179

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193179