[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to package process definition with jbpm application

aapthorp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 30 13:06:19 EST 2008

I have a process definition that I want to package and deploy with my jbpm application such that it gets loaded when my jbpm application is deployed. I know from earlier posts http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=133773 there are classpath issues however the solution offered won't work for me - my libraries won't necessarily be deployed as a web app. Therefore I want to package the processdefinition in the same jar as my application. Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193254#4193254

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193254