[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - how to get native connection

peiguo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 30 17:16:25 EST 2008

Hi,

I have a need to access some outside web services through jboss, and I am behind a firewall, so my jboss has to access that web service through https proxy.

I knew in general how to set system properties such as https.proxyHost, proxyPort and nonProxyHosts etc. But this way, the setting will bencome global. Is there a way for me to get the actual https connection underneath the web service, so that I can configure that connection and that connection alone to use proxy?

Thanks in advance!
Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4193275#4193275

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4193275