[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: flushing EJB3 for use with EJB2.1

robert.geisler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 04:23:32 EDT 2008

hello again...

we now decided to call EntityManager.flush() after every create, update and remove of any EJB 3.0 Entity until migration is completed.

of course it would be more accurate to flush the PersistenceContext when its really needed -because of performance costs of database work-, but we have to pay that price, because our application is too complex to find out where it is really needed -in terms of low costs ; )

i will update you know if there are some more investigations on this.

regards
robert

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179708#4179708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179708