[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Not getting instance of Service object from a WSDL file.

ajayks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 06:38:08 EDT 2008

Thanks Peter for the taking time to reply.
1.What is strange in my JBOSS 4.2..2 installation  is that I have not finding   following jars in my $JBOSS_HOME/client/ path  :-
  jbossws-native-jaxws.jar
  jbossws-native-core.jar
  client/jbossws-native-jaxws-ext.jar
  client/jbossws-native-jaxrpc.jar
  jbossws-native-saaj.jar

 In fact these jars are not available in any path of my  JBOSS installation.
 Is the normal JBOSS 4.2.2 installation does not include all these jars .
 do I need to insatll JBOSS JAX-WS integartion layer in order to make
 JBOSS JAXWS compliant.
2.I  made the client stub with wsconsume and I checked the all the names used in the  both stub and "stepts to call to make web service using  WSDL location".
The all the names used both  in  the stub and in the "stepts to call to make web service using  WSDL location" are same.
In Fact, I am  not able to call deployed web service  either with stub created by wsconsume or   by using WSDL location primitive.
Could please let me know what could be the  reason of my problem and what is its soution.
with best rehards,
Ajay Kumar,
ST Microelectronics Ltd.,
Noida, India.