[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Dying processes problem

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 10:38:00 EDT 2008

"Turanyi" wrote :
  | Imagine: I deploy process. Everything is ok. Process works.

It can't just work... process INSTANCES have to be started or signalled
"Turanyi" wrote :
  | Now I stop JBoss server by ctrl+c. Server shutdown.
  | Ok, this should not be a problem"Turanyi" wrote :
  | After some time I start JBoss server and I see problems with deploy process from tmp...
What deploy processes from tmp? What problems?

"Turanyi" wrote :
  | I have to deploy it again to use it.
  | never heard of that...did you build custom code?"Turanyi" wrote :
  | WTF. Is it normal?
Please no swearing... even I have never done that

You have to be way more specific for us to be able to help you

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179823#4179823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179823