[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Problems deploying POJO cache to JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA

skaffman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 11:02:20 EDT 2008

The JBossCacheAsCompatibility wiki page is a bit confusing, in that it provides a sample deployable WAR file that uses JBC 2.x, but without the relevant JAR files, and does not list which JAR files from the JBC distro should be included, and which are unnecessary.

I'm trying to deploy an EAR containing JBC 2.2.0 within EAP 4.2, and when I include jboss-common-core.jar, I get ClassDefNotFoundErrors for ThreadPoolMBean, which is likely because jboss-common-core.jar eclipses some classes from JBossAS but not others, so the classloader gets into a spin.

If I omit jboss-common-core.jar, then it instead it can't find MarshalledValueInputStream, which is present in JBossAS but in a different package.

No combination of JARs from the 2.2.0, 2.1.0 or 2.0.0 distro seems to work in my EAP 4.2 when packed in an EAR.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179834#4179834

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179834