[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - beginner questions

soliko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 11:34:44 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I am new in JBoss/Hibernate so I have few simple questions:
I am working with persistence api on stateless ejb and all working fine, my questions are:
1. how do I know that the persistence engine is Hibernate if this is my configuration:
<persistence-unit name="somename">
  |  <jta-data-source>java:/MySqlDS</jta-data-source>
  |   <properties>
  |    <property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto" value="update"/>
  |   </properties>
  |  </persistence-unit>
  | </persistence>

2. can someone point me to good reference for JBoss/Hibernate?
Thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179850#4179850

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179850