[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - <URGENT> I need your help desperate: How to stop jbpm proces

yalag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 1 16:41:29 EDT 2008

I'm been working for the last 28 hours, I cannot find the answer. I beg for your help. I've searched the documentation of jbpm, nothing. I've read all the java doc also nothing.

One of our jbpm process has a chance of running really long (20 hours+). We would like an ability to stop it. The process is spawned off from tomcat as a seperate thread. But because java does not allow killing of threads, there is no way to stop it. Interrupt() does not help because the thread is not blocked, it simply is running busy for VERY LONG.

What would be a way to stop it? THANK YOU

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179891#4179891

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179891