[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Can someone look at this application? help understanding

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 00:41:25 EDT 2008

"rickcr" wrote :  Maybe someone could try the actual ear in their deployment? I put it out here.. http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/86998/user-administration.ear  (after it deploys try http://localhost:8080/lt-web/hello )

I could have tried it, but i am away from my work place and dont have any access to my test setup for atleast a week and a half.

"rickcr" wrote :
  | here is some server.log info, but not sure how helpful it will be...

I see that this log does not have the deployment part of your application. Could you upload the server.log or the console log to some place (like you did for the application)? I would have asked you to post the server.log here, but its just going to be too long. From the logs, i am trying to figure out whether the bean is deployed.

Furthermore, can you post the output of the jndi-tree here. Follow these steps http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/DisplayTheJDNITreeWithTheJMXConsole to view the jndi tree

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179923#4179923

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179923