[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - how to change login.jsp path

kmekme do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 10:04:46 EDT 2008

Hi,

I need to change the path of login.jsp. In my ear, I have a login.jsp page.
How can I tell Jboss to use this login page instead of the original one?

I tried to change the path in /jboss-portal.sar/portal-server.war/WEB-INF/web.xml :

  |  <login-config>
  |       <auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
  |       <realm-name>JBoss Portal</realm-name>
  |       <form-login-config>
  |          <form-login-page>/myApplication/jsp/login.jsp</form-login-page>
  |          <form-error-page>/myApplication/jsp/login.jsp</form-error-page>
  |       </form-login-config>
  |    </login-config>

When I try with this conf, the login page is not loading and I have no errors.

Is this the good way to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180035#4180035

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180035