[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Webservice Hosting and MalformedURLException

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 11:06:21 EDT 2008

The "unknown protocol: c" error means that somewhere in your WSDL, where a URL is expected, you have "c:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/...: instead of "file://c:/Dokumente und Einstellungen/..."

The JBossWS documentation should be enough to get you started writing POJO web services. And here are some forum discussion that appear to have complete examples:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=104843

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=127824

Also, I have another resource but it is not free. I can provide a URL is you like.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180063#4180063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180063