[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Deployment classpath issue in EAR

johndubchak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 11:40:00 EDT 2008

Peter,

anonymous wrote : If you would have passed the name "config.xml" instead (no leading slash), it would look for the file in jboss_home/bin (which is the current working directory).

You are correct, it printed out the JBOSS_HOME/bin directory as the current directory - something I just learned, thanks.

By switching to the getResourceAsStream("config.xml") (without a prepended frontslash) resolved this issue for me.

Thank you, and everyone, that helped me.

John

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180083#4180083

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180083