[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Webservice Hosting and MalformedURLException

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 13:37:53 EDT 2008

OK, I now understand your question better. As far as I know, JBossWS also has to run within JBoss AS. There used to be a way of running JBossWS on Tomcat but that feature was dropped due to lack of interest.

For the exception, I assume that it was due to wsdl parsing because you mentioned web services. I did not look closely enough at the the stack trace, and having now done so it appears that there is something amiss in the JBoss Transaction configuration. If you have made no changes to JBoss AS, then yes you should get it out of Dokumente und Einstellungen because having spaces in paths can cause issues with various Java libraries. I have mine at d:\opt\jboss\jboss-5.0.0.CR2

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180120#4180120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180120