[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - web service endpoint context

sfisque do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 2 13:44:55 EDT 2008

i have a web service deployed trivially via ejb3 jax-ws (a SLSB annotated with @WebService).

i have had to make use of two jboss specific annotations:

@SecurityDomain()
@WebContext()

my question is, is there a way to duplicate that functionality using xml descriptors, so that i can remove these annotations (we are trying to refactor the code to be completely container agnostic, if possible).  the SLSB is deployed in a standalone jar file but if necessary it can be repacked into an ear file.

TIA

== stanton

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180122#4180122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180122