[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - EJBDeployer + NotificationBroadcaster interface

roelof do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 3 02:58:04 EDT 2008

hi all,

in our application we subscribe to notifications from EJBDeployer. this is used to trigger additional, dynamic deployments as certain parts of the system are deployed.

in the process of upgrading from 4.0.2 to 5.0.0, i've run in to the following error:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The MBean jboss.ejb:service=EJBDeployer exists but does not implement the NotificationBroadcaster interface

are there any other components that will/may provide the relevant information?

any help appreciated...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180208#4180208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180208