[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Jar file for org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl.

maffeis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 3 05:01:24 EDT 2008

Hi Thorsten

I had the same issue after installing jbossws-metro-3.0.3 into jboss-4.2.3.GA. I then copied jbossws-client.jar from the client directory of the original jboss-4.2.3.GA distribution, and placed it into the server/default/lib directory (after applying jbossws-metro-3.0.3). Then the
SAAJMetaFactoryImpl ClassNotFoundException went away.

It seems that the metro installation will remove jbossws-client.jar.

But I actually haven't done much testing yet and I don't have a good feeling about all of this.

Silvano

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180222#4180222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180222