[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM + jBoss Portal

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 3 11:19:50 EDT 2008

ear or war whatever you want. Keep in mind that without customization it uses a separate jBPM config then (including scheduler etc) So I'd customize it a little.

anonymous wrote :
  | I saw in old posts, some people having trouble integrated jBPM and Portal/Portlet. Is there any documentation/blog somewhere how to solve them?

jBPM has no specific known issues with the portal or documention on how to integrate things (whatever that might be)  And without knowing what the posts  are (I'm not going to search) it is hard to tel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180317#4180317

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180317