[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Not getting instance of Service object from a WSDL file.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 3 12:19:01 EDT 2008

I hope this was a typo: $JBOSS_HOME/client/lib, and that you really meant $JBOSS_HOME/client.

As I mentioned before PeterJ wrote : (Though I vaguely recall that one or two of [the necessary JAR files] are not there but in the server/xxx/lib directory. Anyway, if after adding all of the jboss_home/client jar files you still get a CNFE, post [the CNFE stack trace] and I will tell you which JAR [the missing class] is in.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180334#4180334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180334