[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: Which thread pool services SLSB requests in AS?

ron.sigal@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 3 14:01:53 EDT 2008

Hey Justin,

"justinwalsh" wrote :
  |  So I assume that the the equivalent of the $JBOSS_HOME/server/$CONFIG/deploy/ejb3.deployer/META-INF/jboss-service.xml is $JBOSS_HOME/server/$CONFIG/deploy/ejb-deployer.xml file

Good guess, but as you know, nothing is ever that simple.  :)

Actually, 2.x EJBs are part of the older, somewhat more monolithic structure of the Application Server, whereas EJB3s are just another component.  Consequently, the 2.x EJB transport is configured in $JBOSS_HOME/server/$CONFIG/conf/jboss-service.xml in the "jboss.remoting:service=Connector,transport=socket" MBean, as you correctly guessed.

The default value for "maxPoolSize" is 300.

-Ron

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180348#4180348

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180348