[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - About jmx-console

sachin.parnami do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 5 02:08:53 EDT 2008

Hi All,

When ever we deploy our application on JBoss AS, in jmx-console it gets listed in different categories, right?
Is it possible to run(means to view the first page of our application) our application by invoking any bean there, like we do for  hsqldb (i.e. startDataBaseServer).
why i am asking this kind of question because when you deploy your application you can type the url mapping name in address bar, which is listed in application.xml, is there any other alternative to it?

Regards,
Sachin Parnami

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180420#4180420

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180420