[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Id of process starter

Jump do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 04:12:31 EDT 2008

"kukeltje" wrote : you cannot have an assignment in it.... just leave it empty and set the actor id with the api on the jbpm context when starting a process

Would You please clear that for me. Do You mean, that I cannot use assignment statement inside swimlane

  | <swimlane name="initiator">
  |
  | 	<assignment actor-id="#{actor.id}"/>
  |
  | </swimlane>

or I cannot use swimlane in start task

  | <start-state name="Start">
  | 	<task name= 'taskforinitiator' swimlane='initiator'/>
  | 	<transition to="UserProcessNum"></transition>
  | </start-state>

or I should care about injecting Actor instance into JBPMContext before starting the process?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180496#4180496

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180496