[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - getting old DeploymentInfo (not case sensitive)

thitoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 6 15:58:34 EDT 2008

I'm using method "getDeployment" of mbeam "MainDeployer" to get an Object DeploymentInfo.
But a lot of times, it return an "old" DeploymentInfo...
The same happens if I call "isDeployed" method.... sometimes it returns a wrong answer, so, I can't trust it...
I discovered that if I use "file:/c:/apl.war", it returns the old object (perhaps a wrong answer), but if I use "file:/C:/apl.war" (look, drive C is with Capital letter, upercase), jboss return the right anwer, so, I can trust.
Why Jboss return process diferent "C:" and "c:"??
How do I solve this problem?
I get this path by user's input, so, I he don't put "C" insted of "c", I have problems and isn't good check and replace before invoke methods....

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4180655#4180655

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4180655